Equestrian Stockholm offers a unique selection of riding wear and accessories. Our goal is to create beautiful and functional clothes that flatter the body, a market segment that has been neglected/missing for a long time according to us.
To work for a better environment is also essential for us, that is why we produce our products in eco-friendly and environmentally friendly materials.
Our vision is to create a global, market-leading brand of exclusive riding products in eco-friendly materials. We are always working for the wellbeing of animals and support young women within their ventures in the equestrian sports.
We are now looking for an experienced Website Content Manager to join our team at our Stockholm office.
If you love creating high-quality and engaging website content and drive business success with it, we want you in our team!
We are a fast growing company that is evolving into the leading Equestrian brand leading in innovation and customer excellence.
As a Website Content Manager, you will be responsible for website content, developing and implementing the overall website and social media content strategy based on our specific goals and objectives.
Website Content Manager job description:
• Management of e-commerce website content
• Experience in creating various types of website and other online content such as facebook adverts, emails (no HTML required)
• Manage and develop a content strategy for our website
• Grow our subscriber base
• Work with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and other industry experts
Website Content Manager job description: Job requirements and qualifications
• In-depth knowledge of WordPress
• 3 years or more of experience in producing content for the web correctly, as well as channel-specific knowledge (Facebook, Instagram etc.)
• 3 years or more of experience in building online audiences
• Good understanding of Google Analytics
•Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Team player
To apply send your cv (Swedish or English) to firstname.lastname@example.org